Terms and Conditions
The Contract between us
1.1. The Site, Platforms, Apps and associated Services are operated and maintained by Anise Lifestyle Ltd, trading as 'Anise Lifestyle Designs' which is based in Belgium, Anise Lifestyle Ltd. (the 'Company' or 'we' or 'us'), online shop.
1.3. We reserve the rights to change the contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions at any time without notice, by posting such changes on the Site. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these Terms you may not use our Sites, Platform or Apps.
2. Terms and Conditions
2.1. These terms and conditions govern your use of the product fulfilment service offered via this Site ("Service") and all orders placed by you for products on this Site ("Products").
3.1. All orders shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the Products. We are under no obligation to accept your order (whether or not the order has been acknowledged).
3.2. All orders shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the Products. We are under no obligation to accept your order (whether or not the order has been acknowledged).
3.3. We will send you an email to acknowledge receipt of your order; this does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Once payment for the Products has been received, we will confirm that your order has been accepted.
3.4. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us with respect to such order.
3.5. If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by us.
4.1. The Company has made every reasonable effort to display on the Site as accurately as possible a description of the Products. However, some slight variations may occur from time to time in relation to the colours and the appearance of the images from the way they appear on screen. Also, sizes and material specifications may slightly vary each time.
5. Price and Payment
5.1. The price for the Products that you order will be the price quoted on the Site at the date the order is received.
5.2. Please note that we currently only accept payment in Euros. If you purchase Products using a payment card for a foreign currency denominated account, the conversion rate will be that applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing the transaction.
5.3. If you are purchasing Products from within the European Union and the United Kingdom, prices include VAT and any other applicable taxes. If you are purchasing Products from any other country, including the USA, and you will be responsible for paying any applicable sales, use, excise, value added, consumption and other such taxes (at the then-current rate).
5.4. Prices include delivery, unless otherwise stated on the Site.
5.5. Payments must be made by credit or debit card (please see the relevant part of the Site for a list of those payment cards accepted and method of payment). By submitting a credit or debit card number, you: (a) represent and warrant that your use of the particular card is authorised and that all information that you submit is true and accurate; and (b) authorise us to charge to the card you tendered all amounts payable by you to us based on the Products you order.
5.6. You may be subject to validation checks and/or third party authorisations depending on your method of payment.
6.1. The Company aims to deliver your Products as soon as possible after placing your order. If we cannot deliver the Products within 30 days of your order, we will notify you and you will be entitled to cancel your order and a refund will be made to you. In no event shall we be liable to pay for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery of the Products however caused.
6.2. All deliveries must be signed for (please ensure that the Products delivered match the driver's paperwork and that the Products are undamaged) and you should keep your delivery note and packaging. You are required to notify customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days if any Products are missing or damaged on delivery. Please refer to paragraph 9.2 below.
6.3. Risk in the Products shall pass to you once they have been delivered to the delivery address stipulated in your order and we will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction after delivery has taken place.
6.4. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any Products purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the Products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
7. Your right to cancel
7.1 you may cancel your order before and up to seven (7) working days after the Products are delivered to you ("Cooling Off Period") provided:
1. u notify us in writing ( by sending an email to email@example.com) before the Cooling Off Period ends that you wish to cancel the order; and
2. f the Product(s) have been delivered to you, you will return them to us (at your own cost) in an 'as new' condition as they were on delivery.
3. Refunds will be credited to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
4. Until you return the Products to us you are responsible for their safekeeping and taking reasonable care of them. It is your responsibility to package the Products adequately and safely, as we do not accept liability for packages damaged during transit back to us.
8. Cancellation by us
1. We reserve the right to cancel any order (or any part of the order) if for any reason:
the Products ordered by you are no longer available;
the Products are withdrawn from our Service by the authorised licensees or the copyright owners; or
the Products cannot be supplied to you in the country where you reside;
in which event we will notify you by email and refund any payments you have made for that order or that part of the order.
2. We endeavour to make sure that all prices advertised on the Site are correct, However, if we discover that the Products you have ordered were listed at an incorrect price we will inform you of the correct price as soon as possible. We will give you the option of re-confirming your order or cancelling it; if you choose to cancel your order we will refund any payments made.
3. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered if your order is cancelled for any reason.
4. We may terminate or suspend your use of and registration on this Site at any time if you breach any of these terms and conditions or for your inappropriate or unlawful behaviour, without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
9. Limited express warranty for defective products
1. All Products supplied by us will be free from material defects and be of a satisfactory quality.
2. If the Products are materially defective or incorrect on delivery, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem within 14 days from the date of delivery by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you notify a problem to us we will:
make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
replace any Products that are materially defective or damaged; or
where Products cannot be made good or replaced, refund you the amount paid by you for the Products in question. Refunds will be credited to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
We ask that you return the damaged or faulty Products to us and we will reimburse your postage costs provided you send to us your supporting receipts.